Everyone looks for SSC English Suggestion. It is a must for every SSC Examinee. As you are looking for SSC Exam English Suggestion we have arranged both SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion and SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion.
If you follow this English suggestion of SSC Exam we can assure you that You will have a very good result with a good GPA in SSC Exam. Moreover, you may get A+ in English Both subjects. English 1st Paper may seem easy to the students but they consider English 2nd Paper Suggestion as difficult. That is why we added both SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion and SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion.
Read the whole content for-
- SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion
- SSC English 1st Paper Question
- SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion
- SSC English 2nd Paper Question
As we told in the past, the English suggestion of SSC Exam will be provided, will be 100% common and you may get A+ result in the exam. The suggestions are given below.
Read: SSC Math Suggestion
SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion
On Engish 1st Paper you will find a seen passage from where you need to answer some MCQ and some questions. Also, there are an unseen passage that needs to be summarized. Moreover, there are rearrange of passage and Matching box. Don’t forget the topic of writing part named Paragraph, Graph and chart, Letter, Completing story. To complete an average student needs suggestion. We have prepared an Important SSC English 1st Paper Suggestion for you.
SSC English 1st Paper Seen Suggestion
The seen passage is the most important part of an English 1st Paper Question. If it is common, your exam will be good. So, keep calm and follow the SSC English 1st Paper Seen Suggestion to get a good result.
- 26 March, Our independent day
- The republic of Maldives
- The pioneer of Bangladesh
- Heritage is what we inheart
- Zahir Raihan was one of the
- Lake Baikal is the deepest
SSC English 1st Paper UnSeen Suggestion
Along with Seen passage, Unseen passage has also importance. So, you can’t deny the importance of English 1st Paper Unseen Suggestion. From the unseen passage, you have to make a summary.
- Yuri Gagarin was a Russian
- Milton was a great poet
- Begum Sufia Kamal poet
- Neil Alden Armstrong commended
- Helen Keller was born on June
- Tourism in Bangladesh is a
SSC English 1st Paper Matching Suggestion
On the Matching you have to match 3 column or 3 parts of sentences and make a proper sentence. Some people call it table also. I rounded up a list of SSC English 1st Paper Matching Suggestion.
- There are many nice places in Bangladesh
- Education means the receiving of formal learning from an educational institution.
- Email is a wonderful invention for information Technology.
- Robinson Crusoe was born in England.
- Garments industries are a major source of earning
- Hamlet was the prince of Denmark.
SSC English 1st Paper Rearrange Suggestion
On the re-arrange part, you are given some lines at random. You need to sort them and make a meaningful passage with them. As many students look for SSC English 1st Paper Rearrange Suggestion, we chose some with importance here.
- Penicillin is the life saving medicine
- Once Androcles fled away from his master’s house and hid himself in a forest
- William Somerset Maugham was one of the greatest short story writers of modern time
- A sultan wanted to find an honest man to collect taxes in his kingdom
- Long long ago, there lived a rich man
- Nelson Mandela was born on July 18, in South Africa.
SSC English 1st Paper Paragraph Suggestion
Students fear about writing part. They mainly look for Seen and SSC English 1st Paper writing part suggestion. Here you are going to get SSC English 1st Paper Paragraph Suggestion.
- A Book Fair
- Water Pollution
- School Library
- Street Hawker
- The life of a farmer
SSC English 1st Paper Letter Suggestion
Informal letter or emails is the most easiest part of English 1st Paper. But many students need this SSC English 1st Paper Letter Suggestion. So, here it is-
- A letter congratulating him/her for excellent result.
- Thanking for birthday gift
- Visit to a historical place
- Importance of physical exercise/early rising
- Preparation of coming exam / learning English
SSC English 1st Paper Dialogue Suggestion
Dialogue is like talking. It is the part of writing that students loves to write in their creative thoughts. Here is a list of some important suggestion of English 1st Paper Dialogue for SSC.
- Advantages and disadvantages of city life and village life
- Importance of learning English / Early rising / Physical Exercise
- Preparation of upcoming exam
- Merits and demerits of Mobile phone / social Media
- About tree plantation
SSC English 1st Paper Completing Story Suggestion
When you are given some starting lines of a story and asked to complete that is called Completing story. You will find SSC English 1st Paper Completing Story Suggestion on your right below and by following it you will achieve a good result.
- Slow and steady wins the race
- A witty crow
- A liar cowboy
- Bayazid’s love for his mother
- The woodman and his axe
SSC English 1st Paper Chart & Graph Suggestion
If you are looking for SSC English 1st Paper Chart & Graph Suggestion, it is below for you. Follow it for a good result.
- The number of people living below the poverty line
- The passing rates of different subjects of the students of a school
- The percentage of supporters of different games of a country
- The number of Telephone and mobile users
- The internet user rate
SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion
Many students think that English 2nd Paper is a difficult subject. So, they always look for SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion BD. On English 2nd Paper, the total grammar mark is 60 and the Writing part is 40 Marks. Writing part of English 2nd paper consist of Paragraph, CV, Application/Email and Composition. They are a total of 100 Marks questions.
SSC English 2nd Paper Grammar Suggestion
English second paper is mainly about grammar. You will get 11 topics and you can solve it with grammatical rules. To achieve a good result in English grammar follow the followings-
- Board Question (2017-2020)
- HolyCross High School Test Question
- Rajuk Uttara High School Test Question
- Savar Cant. High School Test Question
- Monipuri High School Test Question
- Motijhil Ideal High School Test Question
- Bir Shreshtha Noor Mohammad Public College Test Question
SSC English 2nd Paper CV Suggestion
CV is easy. But to SSC Examinees it seems difficult. If we read 4-5 types of CVs from the very beginning of the year, we are sure that you will get the highest marks in CV writing. From all the CV we selected some as the most important that are listed below.
- For the most of office Assistant
- For the post of Medical Representative
- For the post of Sales officer
- For the post of Assistant Teacher
SSC English 2nd Paper Application / Email Suggestion
We need to know how to write application or formal email to apply for something. It is also important for getting marks in the English second paper exam. I made a list below about SSC English 2nd Paper Email Suggestion.
- Permission to go on a study tour in a historical place
- Setting up a computer club / Debating club.
- Increasing common room / debating club/ library facilities
- Full Free Student ship
SSC English 2nd Paper Paragraph Suggestion
To achieve a good marks in you should read both English 1st Paper Paragraph as well as 2nd Paper Paragraph. We have made a super common list on SSC English 2nd Paper Paragraph Suggestion. There you go-
- Tree plantation
- My visit to a book fair
- The life of a farmer
- Load Shedding
- A moonlit night
SSC English 2nd Paper Composition Suggestion
The longest and time killing writing topic is Composition/Essay. It is not so easy to memorize a lot of essays. So there are a short list of SSC English 2nd Paper Composition Suggestion. I think you will find it helpful.
- Satellite TV Channels and our young generation
- Physical Exercise
- Student and social service
- The Game you like most
That’s all about SSC English Suggestion. If you properly follow this, we are sure you can get a good result in the exam.